Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Two Months!

Tuesday was Lincoln's two moth check-up. The doctor said that he looks great and is right on track developmentally. He is getting to be such a big boy! He is almost 13 lbs (12 lbs 15 oz) which puts him in the 79th percentile. His length is 24 3/4 inches which is three more inches than at his two week check. This puts him in the 96th percentile! I suppose we should have expected this :) The appointment was great except when it came to the immunization time. I think this was more traumatizing for me than for Lincoln. The nurse came in at a whirl wind's pace and stabbed him twice in each leg and once in the arm. It all seemed kinda rough, but I suppose it was good in the end because it was all over before Lincoln even knew what was happening. He did cry a little bit, but overall did really good.

The last two weeks he has been cooing and making lots of sounds. It is so cute because he really looks like he is trying to talk. He gets really excited, his legs start kicking a mile a minute, his eyes get big and he stretches his head and mouth trying to make the loudest noise he can. I love to mimic his sounds and I think he likes it too because he gets really excited. Our favorite game is going through the alphabet and making a variety of sounds with each letter. He'll look at me inquisitively and then try really hard to copy, it is just way too cute!

No comments: