Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 28, 2008

Pictures from the first week

Sleeping like a baby!

I think this is how he was positioned for the nine months because this is one of his favorite way to sleep.


He spends a few hours a day awake and alert checking out all of the new sights and sounds. He finds his jungle mat very interesting.

Just hanging out with mom

It is just so incredible how tiny

2 comments:

Lindsay Murphy said...

Oh my goodness...he is so precious. I love that he loves his jungle toy! I wish I could curl up and sleep like Lincoln. He looks so comfy. Love you guys and give Lincoln hugs and kisses for me!!

The Chases said...

I can't even believe this! YOU HAVE A BABY! He is so cute. I hope you are doing/feeling well. You are the best mom I am sure. Take care and I will call you soon! XO