I can't believe that he is two weeks old! The past two weeks have been spent trying to find some kind of routine ( I have to say with little success; the routine changes daily and every night). We do get to do some things daily like play under the jungle mat, I read stories to him when he is awake and we do lots of walking around the house and looking at the ceiling fans, lights and blinds (those seem to be most interesting). These fun activities happen intermittently between many diaper changes and naps. Lincoln definitely likes to be held and even if he seems to be sleeping soundly he knows when he has been put down :) Its a great thing that I love holding him and don't mind doing it all the time. I am learning the one handed approach to everything!Saturday, February 2, 2008
Two weeks old!
I can't believe that he is two weeks old! The past two weeks have been spent trying to find some kind of routine ( I have to say with little success; the routine changes daily and every night). We do get to do some things daily like play under the jungle mat, I read stories to him when he is awake and we do lots of walking around the house and looking at the ceiling fans, lights and blinds (those seem to be most interesting). These fun activities happen intermittently between many diaper changes and naps. Lincoln definitely likes to be held and even if he seems to be sleeping soundly he knows when he has been put down :) Its a great thing that I love holding him and don't mind doing it all the time. I am learning the one handed approach to everything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Alisa and Josh - thank you for inviting us to veiw your blog - I love it! You all sure did make an incredible baby! Good luck with your one arm adventures and be sure to switch arms so they are equally strong!
Post a Comment