Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One month already!

I can't believe that it has already been one month! Lincoln has already changed so much. He continues to fill out his cheeks and is starting to get arm and leg rolls. He weighs over ten pounds! He is now turning to look at who is talking and really responding to voices. I can tell that a smile is just around the corner. He smiles in his sleep and even giggles out loud, it is so cute! He loves looking at the wall behind our couch at the pictures and shelves. For all of you that has seen the movie "Over the Hedge" we have named our wall "Steve" like the woodland animals called the hedge.

The cutest toes I think I have ever seen!



Aunt Allie came for a visit and Lincoln loved to fall asleep and be toted around by his adoring aunt. It was such a nice and relaxing weekend for us all!

Check out that lip!

2 comments:

Lindsay Murphy said...

He's getting so big! I love leg and arm rolls:) I wish it was still considered adorable to have them as adults! So fun that Allie was able to visit. I can't wait to meet Lincoln too! Love you!

Brooke said...

Hi guys! Oh my goodness, Lincoln is so darling! What a great way to share pictures of your little man. We were cracking up at the photo of Josh showing Lincoln the pepsi and ketchup. Oh boy, some things never change!!!!

We will send you an invite to our blog. We miss you guys!