(I'm trying to do the same pose each week to see how he is growing)
This has been a big week, big as in eventful and big as in Lincoln has gained about a pound and a half in the past two weeks. He is now nine pounds. He has also grown about 3/4" since birth. We had our two week doctors visit and Lincoln is right on track with everything. Also this week we went for a walk in the stroller outside. This was good for mom and Lincoln to get out of the house. This will probably become part of the daily routine. Also this week we discovered our night time friend the pacifier. This has meant lots more sleep for all of us, which makes us all very happy!
The cheeks are starting to get chubby!
Just hanging out with dad on the couch
Watching the super bowl with Uncle James. The first three quarters put Lincoln right to sleep, I guess it wasn't exciting enough until the end.


2 comments:
He is getting so big!! Lincoln looks so handsome in blue. It's great to hear that he is sleeping better...the first 3 quarters of the super bowl were pretty boring. I reasly can't blame the guy for falling asleep:) 4th quarter was a whole other story! Love all the new pics!!
Hey guys. Little Lincoln is soooo adorable. I think he looks like his mommy:) You all look great and so happy. We are glad for you and your new little family! I can't wait to meet the little poopers...will he be coming up this way anytime? Hugs and kisses from the Snyders. xoxo E and Ad
Post a Comment