Wow! It has been way too long since an update. Lincoln has been growing by leaps and bounds and has been trying to make a few of his own on the floor. He is almost crawling! I am excited for him and want him to learn it quick, but once he does I think I am in for more trouble than I can even imagine :) For his practice crawling routine he likes to get up on his hands and knees and rock back and forth. He does this a couple times and either takes a face plant or scoots backwards (it doesn't seem to bother him that he is going in the opposite direction of the toy he is going for). He loves jumping in his jumper and in front of the mirror. He gets so excited to see himself in the mirror and squeals with delight. He has also started to fake cough. He likes to stick out his tongue and cough and smiles if we cough back. Let me tell you, this boy loves to eat solids. This week he is trying carrots and he has already tried peas, green beans and oatmeal. He loves it all and gobbles it down. He did make a face the first and second day of green beans, but liked them by the end of the week.
We go swimming a lot and keep suits with us all the time just in case.
He loves the water and can spend hours in the pool.

Lincoln's first time bowling. How does this thing work?









3 comments:
Oh my gosh...it was sooooo great seeing you on Sunday. Lincoln is hands down the cutest baby ever!! He has so much personality and I am a huge fan of the mowhawk:) Be sure to tell Josh! Love you girl. Can't wait to see you again!
Wow, I haven't checked your blog in awhile, it is fun to look back at it all! Lincoln is getting even bigger since the last time we saw you guys 2 weeks ago. Hope all is going well and hope we'll see you soon!
He is just adorable! Keep the updates coming=)
Post a Comment