Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Five Months

Lincoln is getting too big for his bath! He splashes almost all of the water out before the bath is over and he loves to push his feet against the end even though it makes him bump his head on the other end. He is almost sitting up by himself so I think it is time to graduate to a seat in the big bath. Now that he is five months he is doing so much and is constantly busy looking at everything, reaching for things, grabbing anything in range and tasting an array of items. He is also getting hard to change his diaper because anytime he is on his back he immediately wants to roll to his belly. I know I will be getting plenty of exercise chasing him around once he learns to crawl and scoot. He is not too far from that and he can already scoot pretty good.

We went to California to visit the family. Lincoln got lots of good snugs. Here is one with Pop.


We also went swimming at the Dominican pool. After the initial shock of it being a little chilly, Lincoln loved chasing after the floaty toy.

Almost got it! Just a few splashes away

He got it and of course it goes right into the mouth

We loved visiting Great-Grandpa, but we just can't figure out what is growing from his chin. We had to give it a pull test to figure it out.


Hanging out with the cousins

Daddy picked us up from the airport. We missed him lots!

Daddy bought some new baby vans. They are a little big, but will be growing into them soon.

Also, as a side note, I am now officially a high school science teacher. I got a job at Ironwood where I did my student teaching. I will be teaching freshman integrated science. I am looking forward to the new job, but I know I will miss my little man. He'll be in good hands though while I'm at school because he'll be hanging out with Grandma, Aunt Sam and his cousins.

1 comment:

Lindsay Murphy said...

He's getting so big and so handsome!!! CONGRATS on your teaching job...that is so exciting. You are going to be such a great teacher. Miss you!