Lincoln has now found his feet! He plays with them all the time. It is so funny because before when he would wake up from a nap he wanted to be picked up right away. Now I hear him in his crib just cooing and squealing and when I look in he is being entertained by those tootsies. He probably had to find out why I love them so much.
He is also getting really mobile. He rolls around from front to back and back to front with no hesitation. He is also scooting around and trying to figure out how to get his knees underneath him. He will scoot around and make circles, so I just put his toys all around him and he loves to scoot from one to the other.
Lincoln's face in this picture just makes me laugh!
Lincoln prefers to stand over every other position. He loves to get up onto his feet. He was doing this before he would roll around. He is also getting pretty good at supporting himself while sitting. He is able to steady himself and almost catch himself before tilting over. He has done a couple of face plants from the sitting position, but it doesn't seem to phase him because then he just rolls to his tummy.
Just watchin a little TV

1 comment:
He is getting so big and handsome!! I love that pic with his funny face...I laughed out loud. Hope you are doing well. Miss you so much!
Post a Comment