This week Lincoln tried rice cereal for the first time. We are now starting solids! After a couple weeks of rice cereal we can start trying a new food each week.
He was all about the eating! He wanted to do it all by himself. We weren't sure how he was going to like rice cereal, but he totally was into it. He would open his mouth and wait for the spoon to go in. Then he grabbed the spoon and wanted to try. I guess I should have known that he was going to love eating since he has been watching us eat so intently. He would look at us and it seemed like he was thinking "Umm...can I have some of that too?"
He even licked the bowl clean!

Lincoln had his 4 month doctors visit this week. He did great with his shots. He had to get four and he cried a little, but not for long. In this picture he is showing off his Tasmanian devil band aids. He is now 16 lbs 6 oz which puts him in the 72% for weight and he is 26 inches which puts him in the 80% for height. His length puts him into 6-9 month clothes!


1 comment:
I love him so much already..,he's an eater!!!! I can't believe how big he's gotten?? Time is going too fast. Tell him to stop growing and to stay little forever:) Hope you are doing well. Miss you!
Post a Comment