Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

First Time Swimming!

The weekend of May 3rd was the first time Lincoln went in the pool. He had such a good time. All the kids were splashing around and he didn't seem to mind the few times he got splashed in the face. Josh even gave him a little dunk and he came up smiling. Maybe he will become our little water baby. I wish I had more pictures of him in the water, but of course my camera went dead right before getting in.

Since Josh is a big fan of Johnny Cash he figured Lincoln would love this outfit. He looks like a little jail baby.

Lincoln is 16 weeks! Can you believe it? Sometimes I can't. Lincoln's favorite toy right now is his hands. They are always in his mouth and he is figuring out how cool it is that he can grab things like toys, rattles, blankets, moms hair, etc. And anything that he grabs goes right into the mouth. He also loves to push with his feet so that he is in a standing position. Josh has him do baby up-downs and he seems to like it a lot. I play tickle monster with him and can get him to laugh and squeal. It is so cute! His hair is growing like a weed on top of his head. It is so crazy and sticks straight up. It reminds me of baby orangutan hair. I love it when people see him for the first time, they always comment on his crazy hair and his bright eyes.

No comments: