Lincoln is crawling like crazy. He is everywhere and the speed at which he can travel is amazing. It is so cute because he is not quite 100% coordinated yet with his crawling so sometimes one leg gets caught up and it look more like a scooting hop.
This is one of Lincoln's favorite toys. Forget the ones that flash, sing, and move; all he is interested in is a chip bag clip. He likes to carry it around and even eat while holding it.
I am getting the look from both of them that says, "Do you really need to be taking a picture of me right now?"
Lincoln's best trick is that he can put his entire pacifier in his mouth.
Or so we thought that the pacifier was his best trick.
It might be hard to see, but he is showing off his two new bottom teeth that are just starting to come through




2 comments:
What a handsome little man! I miss you guys:(
Oh my gosh, I love his trick. Lincoln is so darn cute.
We miss you guys! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment