I've just been staring at the stack of papers I need to grade and then at the computer and the blog that I have been neglecting. I guess you can see which one I chose :) Lincoln has been growing and developing so amazingly. He is cruising around the coffee table and the sofa. It is unbelievable how fast he can crawl and pull himself up onto things. It is still really warm in the evenings so we like to go outside and enjoy the grass out back. Lincoln is not sure of the grass and doesn't like to crawl with his knees touching the grass so he does this bear-crawl with straight legs. It is so funny to watch. Meal time has become so much fun! Lincoln is pretty good at grabbing food and shoveling it into his mouth. He grabs peas, carrots, and corn puff as fast as he can with both hands and tries to get two handfuls in at one time. This usually only results in a few peas at one time. The rest becomes nice little treats for the dogs on the floor. His little personality has been growing and developing so much as well. It is so fun to play games with him. He loves to be tickled and when I make funny faces. Also he loves to find toys that I hide under blankets and peek-a-boo. He laughs, squeals and just started to clap his hands. My favorite thing to do is to watch him figure things out. You can almost see the gears turning in his brain. He will give me this look when he discovers something new that almost says, "Hey did you see that!"
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Guys! Glad to hear all is well at Eight Months! So, does little Lincoln like Salsa and Ketchup like big Daddy? Uh, huh, I bet Josh is slippin him some while your gone Alisa. :)
~Brooke
Post a Comment