Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

Lincoln Just Turned One!

Lincoln just had is first birthday! It's hard to believe that he is already one year old. He has been growing and changing so much. He started walking about two weeks ago and now he is so fast at getting around. He loves to pick up the football and carry it around. His other teeth have finally started to come in so now he has four, including his new two front teeth. His personality has been developing as well and he has been making so many connections about the world around him. He can identify (by pointing his finger) where the moon, fish tank, mamma's nose, airplanes, and bellybuttons are. If the next years are as wonderful as this past one has been then I can't wait!

I made him his own green Bronco just like Daddy's


mmm...Cake!


Am I really allowed to do this?



This is pretty fun!

The aftermath...


Presents!

3 comments:

Lindsay Murphy said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln!!! He's getting so big. Can't wait to see him again. Miss you guys. Hope you are doing well! xoxo

The Chases said...

So cute! happy Birthday! I love that drool is coming out of his mouth...cute little boys!

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Lincoln! The Bronco cake is way to cute, nice job Alisa!

Birhanu has the same Tonka truck that Lincoln is pictured with. Our little man is so tiny he fits perfectly in it!

Miss you guys!