Wow! Things at the Jones house has been very busy. I have taken on the challenge of coaching the JV boys volleyball at Ironwood. This is quite the experience and a lot of fun too. Lincoln has been growing and changing so much. It is amazing how much he understands and can communicate to us. He is getting more teeth with five and one just days away. He has become quite the dancer and whenever he hears music his is doing his "twist and bounce" move. He has also figured out how to kick the soccer ball and can dribble it a little. His cousins (and soccer fanatics) Maddie and Jimmy are so proud. Another thing he loves doing is reading books. He will hold up a book and in his words (I wish I knew what they were) he starts pretending to read. He will also point and move his finger like he is reading too. He has also become very helpful around the house and can unpack a grocery bag in no time flat.
He loves to climb on it and open and shut the door.
Last weekend we went to an event called "Touch a Truck" where all the big city trucks from fire engines, to garbage trucks and big rigs are parked and the kids can climb in and honk the horns and push all the buttons. Lincoln loves the steering wheels and there were a few times when I had to peel him from it in order for other kids to have a turn. These pics are from that event where they had piles of sand the kids could dig in.
+007.jpg)
+004.jpg)
+003.jpg)

2 comments:
I am so glad to see all the pictures of Lincoln. I check your blog all the time and just love to read about him! He is adorable. He looks really tall too - big surprise! How are you?
Lincoln is so darling with his little dump truck. So cute!
Wow, your coaching volleyball! So great. I'm sure it really adds to your already busy life, but hopefully it's enjoyable to you.
Miss you guys.
Post a Comment